Bernstein busting a move…to his own Candide Overture.
He was like “Damn I’m good!”
Mahler 1 Movement 3. Dudamel and the Los Angeles Philhamonic
I adore this symphony so much and I particularly wanted to hear this movement again.
Composers at the piano: Albéniz, Gershwin, Prokofiev, Bartók, Shostakovich, Ravel.
I don’t know why I think this is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude
thought this was dope
Something interesting for your Tuesday morning.